Thursday 25 June 2020

Turning Plastic Into.... SOMETHING NEW!!πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Ž

Hello Fellow Viewers
This is My blog post about Turning Plastic into Something NEW!. I Was mind blown when I was reading the story about plastic. I loved learning about it because it was SO MUCH info so I can learn. This was our reading task and I wasn't here yesterday but I did it today. Two things that I liked about the story was when they thought of using Cloth bags instead of plastic bags. The other thing I liked about the story was when I learnt about what plastic does to animals and I heard that Sea animals Die and they choke on plastic too. Well Fun fact of my blog....... Many years ago County's banned plastic bags. ENJOY!!

6 comments:

  1. hi Mapa. I am Lefine and I go to may road too, and I loved how you described your story and when I read your story the first time,I was super excited so, I read it again. Keep up the good work.
    Kind Regards- Lefine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lefine
      Thanks for your nice comment. I love that you love my work and the fact you were reading it TWO TIMES!.... Wow never thought that this reading task was interesting... OR IS IT! dun dun DUN!!, Anyways do you have advice for me to remeber next time I blog or Nothing because it's great?. I hope you have a wonderful Weekend.
      -Mapa

      Delete
  2. Hi Mapa
    It is me Robert from may road school. I really like how you told us that we can make things out of plastic and I really like the background couler that you have chosen and I like the fonts as well keep up the work Mapa.
    Kind regards
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Robert!
      Thank you for your comment. Do you have any advice for me next time may be you can put that in? also Check your blog.... I commented!

      Delete
  3. hi mapa
    you Thanks for helping me learn about plastic i would like to see more about plastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mapa
    i really like that you are telling us about plastic i would like to see more about plastic like how plastic is made.

    ReplyDelete