Thursday 23 July 2020

How BIKES! CHANGED! (Throughout The YEARS!) You Can't Ride That

Hi Fellow Bloggers
Welcome to my blog post Based on "You Can't Ride That". I enjoyed Reading it and making it to post on my blog for you Viewers and to BOAST up my Content๐Ÿ™Œ. I loved Making This DLO because it was fun and Amazing but the one thing I didn't like about it was when there was Too Much info that I had to write but I liked it Anyways!. Back in the 1800s women Had to wear Skrits and Dresses and Men had to wear Long pants. It was easy for Men to Bike but Women couldn't because of there Skrits. ENJOY 
Question: Would wear 1900s clothes or.....Clothes now?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mapa,
    I really like the way you have set your writing about bikes that have changed over the past years. Can you please make your writing better because some of your sentences did not make any sense at all, so can you please make sure that you read your writing to see all your mistakes please.
    Thank you

    Kind regards:
    Fatafehi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mapa i really like how you said that the man use to wear black and white t shirt and the long old shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi abdifatah
      I like your comment

      Delete
  3. Thank you FataFehi for Advice and I did read it now and you are Right.
    Thank you
    -Mapa

    ReplyDelete