Wednesday 18 August 2021

Wet Day Power💡

 Ohayo ! fellow bloggers

Welcome to my DLO (digital learning object) !. My google drawing is presented in this blog post. My blog post for today is about What to do in wet day/ The order in wet day. The hard part of this DLO was finding the photos to put onto my DLO and I really thought it turned out pretty cool. My next learning steps are to make my writing WAYYYYYYYYY better for You to understand more about my learning. This is a little message/rule about wet day at school. If your in wet day you can play many games INSIDE, Don't play in the rain because you can get wet and might be sick the other day. I enjoyed making this Google drawing and it was VERY fun !. I wonder if YOU can stay inside and play quietly ?. Sayōnara Fellow bloggers, Blog ya later✌

Question : What will you do in wet day play ?

Challenge : Stay inside during wet day and be Resilient


Background photo was found on google

URL: Water breathing Jutsu photo

No comments:

Post a Comment