Monday 17 August 2020

My Adventure Through LOCKDOWN! (Diary✌πŸ˜œπŸ˜„)

 Hi there Fellow Viewer

Welcome to my Thoughts on lock down (New Zealand). I hope you guys have a wonderful Lock down But if you ask Me?, I am having a GREAT TIME!. Why I'm having good time if your asking? well..... I'm just sitting down watching Netflix, Playing with my dog and Doing my homework. This stuff is fun but Sometimes I get bored and when I'm bored I always think I'm hungry and I hate the feeling of that. Well it is what it is because Corona Came back to where it came from but I trying to fight it back and at-least were still alive right?. Well next time I well try to do something different with my blog posts and Spice it  up a little, Anyways If you have Advice for me Comment any advice also questions and Opinions of what I can do Differently.

Question: Do you like Lock down?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Mapa I am glad you are enjoying our Level 3 lock down. I really didn't expect to be here again, but I have learnt a lot from the last lockdown. I know about being hungry when you are board. This time I have bought some fruit for those times, much better for my waistline than chips. I do like the slower pace of live now. What part of lockdown would you like to keep when we go into level 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Miss Petrus
      Thank you very much For your comment. Another lockdown, Another stay, What are we going to do? ended in May? (I don't know but I think so). Anyways Thank you for telling your story to about you getting fruits so you can be healthy instead of chips.Well I hope you have a Wonderful Lock down with your Family, Be Safe Be kind
      Blog you Later!
      -Mapa

      Delete
  2. Thank you Mapa- You are quite a poet, I like how you have made your words rhyme. I certainly intend to be safe and kind. We do need to be kind especially in these strange times. How do you think we can show kindness during this lockdown?

    ReplyDelete