Friday 7 August 2020

Shapes on My Kupesi Pattern!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

Hi there My fellow Viewers
Welcome to my blog post Based on (Shapes on my Kupesi Pattern). This is my Google slide post about Patterns of the shapes and on this slide I have found Shape that were Detailed on the Kupesi Pattern. Our group (Avengers) Had to Outline the piece of paper we had to outline. I had to find shapes this were in the Kupesi pattern and not going to lie it was very interesting because of the shapes I found. A Kupesi pattern is made from Tonga and also islander people do patterns in ther own way.


Fun fact: This kupesi pattern is from Tonga

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pattern! I don't even know what a trapezoid is and I'm 30 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Hey for your next blog post, try to only use capital letters at the start of a sentence, or for names like "Tonga" or "I". Hopefully we can visit Tonga soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mapa,
    I think it is a great, fun, and enjoyable activity to do. You will be surprised to find more shapes.

    ReplyDelete