Thursday 10 September 2020

In the making of..... TONGAN FANS!?!😄🙌

Malo 'e 'lele Fellow Viewer👋

This is my journey of Making Tongan fans. Miss Baird (Student teacher) Has told Room 15 that we would be given 2 paper plates to design a Tongan Pattern that we (Room 15) had learnt. I designed my paper plate nice and easy because I still had to colour it in but at least I had a pattern and almost designed it...... Right!?!. I loved making the designs and it looked nice, I loved that there were 2 paper plates to design on because it looked wonderful and I loved mine the most. I got to see my auntie Laura and I got to see my little niece Laura S'ii (S'ii Means small) also She made a fan too and it was beautiful, also colourful. In Rosser house we (Room 15) also made a Teki (A Tongan prop used for girls when there doing a Tongan dance). The hard part for me was curling the Teki because one piece of paper from my Teki fell of when I was curling it but I just carried on😑. I will next time change a bit of my blog posting and my next steps are probably posting most of the time because I need to update you guys with learning, Also if you have any advice for me or questions Comment down below....... Blog ya later! ✌😁



Question: Are you a Tongan?

The other photo didn't fit in

 

6 comments:

  1. Mālō e leilei Mapa. I was hooked by your title! I love the way you've described your learning and your challenges. Your personality really comes through with the way you write your sentences. I am not Tongan, I was born in England and I've been learning about all the Kings and Queens that there have been there which has been very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Phil
      Thank for your comment. I really like the way you told me that your not Tongan, and that you were born in England. But thank so much, make sure you have a wonderful day and stay safe!
      -Mapa

      Delete
  2. Hi there Mapa I remember making our fans that was fun. But anyways I like how you put pictures👍 and I also like that in the first picture your Tongan fan was in the picture by Mapa I will see you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sonny
      Thank you for your Comment I really Like it!

      Delete
  3. Hello Mapa I enjoyed the part whan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there See - me.
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. I really appreciate your comment and mainly you comment on my blog. Well anyways thats it for today and see you the next time or maybe at school!😊
      Blog ya later!
      -Mapa

      Delete