Monday 7 December 2020

Art colouring BOOK!πŸ˜„πŸ˜

 Hi there fellow viewers

This is my Digital learning object I did for a warm up for the summer learning journey. I compared it to the original photo then to my art photo (The same) but different. I enjoyed this because I LOVE drawing but I draw on paper not on Chrome book. It was hard as you go but enjoyable throughout the way. It was really fun because you can pick one of the photos and colour it in!. I loved the experience because I LOVE learning new things. 


Challenge: Guess what ones MINE

Question: Would you try this?  

Link: https://artsandculture.google.com/experiment/art-coloring-book/1QGsh6vSfAQBgQ?hl=en 





4 comments:

  1. Ka pai Mapa. I love the way you have explained the task and why you enjoyed it. I think your one is the one on top because the colours are much brighter. Do you think you'll do more Summer Learning Journey activities over the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there phil
      Thank you for your awesome comment. Yes that is my colouring the top on and thanks fpr guessing. I will do the summer learning journey throughout the hoildays.
      -mapa

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Fatafehi,

    I am a student at May Road School and I have decided to join the summer learning journey by commenting and posting. I'm so obsessed with the colours that you have used and how you compared the 2 pictures. I love how you refused to copy the colours of the original copy and used some really amazing neon ones, remember to post some more SLJ for 2020. See you at the beginning of school for 2021!

    Kind Regards:
    Fatafehi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Fatafehi
      Thanks for your lovely comment. I love the way you said that you were obsessed by the colours I used. Do you know what one is mine?.
      -Mapa

      Delete