Thursday 18 March 2021

Behind the Pacific

 Welcome fellow viewers

Welcome to my blog post about my reading that I've done with my class. My class and I were reading, by our selfs. When I was reading the story I was thinking about Moes (The girl in the story) emotions through out the story. It was her first time on a plane so Moe didn't really know about the Pacific Islands all though when she was on the plane looking out of the beautiful view, She said "We can't land here, Theres no proper airstrip" Her father laughed, "You should be grateful that you have to ride on a plane, Your ancestors came here on a vaka (Polynesian double hull canoe). Moes ancestors traveled through the ocean seas to find there land here and back. What I find interesting was Moes ancestors used to come in a vaka and it's very interesing to find out that bit of information. Thank you for reading:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment