Thursday 18 March 2021

To Set Sail⚓

 Hi there fellow viewers

I am in need to a navigator. Can you help me?. I require skilled people to come through 

Today I made a WANTED post because I want to find a navigator to guide me through my journey. I wrote down skills for YOU so if you have the skills for this job, would you maybe think about telling me.....Please. The skills that I need is in a list on my poster. You are more welcome to come through and give me a call😁.  We need all of these good people to help and guide us through our journey. We give much thanks to people who can do this job for us. Make sure you have the skills to complete the job clearly and we may give an offer in returning. Our navigator needs much more things than just that list. I want YOU to have a positive, helpful and I want a motivated healthy brain🧠. It would be really helpful to communicate with my crew and carry that happy vibe with them as possible. Thank you for reading this if your got this far👍. 

No comments:

Post a Comment