Monday 8 March 2021

Orienteering with my class !!👍😲

 HI there Fellow blogger

Welcome to my new post! of my fun adventure and experience of Orienteering. Today Mrs Matthews class ( Room 15) experience Orienteering. Workers for Orienteering came inside our class to have a recap of what symbols on our map means. Let me tell u about the symbols😌. Workers came 2 weeks ago for our activity for Tuesdays, and they teached our class about symbols for Orienteering. like whats the meanings of a colour like green meant trees, blue meant water and all sorts of colours, even orange🤯. To start off my class walked down to the field and I saw these clipper things (I do not know what its called wait let me think🤔.....Yeah still don't know Anyways, The clipper thing was like a stick that had a pointy end so it could stick into the ground like a flag pole🏴. Irene and Leon (There names) also told us about, On the clipper thingy theres letters, and that little clipper on top. We had to go in groups though because there was lots of students that came today. Number 1 went on the other side of the and number 2 (The one I was in) went on the other side. We got handed🤚 a long strip of paper that had letters on them and Irene give us a letter that was on our paper to go find and clip. I got G and I had to go find it and clip it then B was next and I ran to go find it and clip it fast but then I got tired. at the end when we finished My group had to go to the middle and hand in our papers 🧾. After running around Irene gave my group maps of May road school and the twist is that the map of Mrs (Short for May road school) Had to always face north ALWAYS.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the editor

    ReplyDelete