Thursday 17 September 2020

Journey for movers and planting!πŸ˜²πŸ™Œ

Hi there Fellow viewer

Hello and welcome to my blog post about steps on how to grow a Kawakawa plant/bush. Yesterday room 15 went outside to plant a Kawakawa plant. Room 15 went to the front of May road school went Mrs Noakes (Principal) and Man I have to tell you.... It was SOOOOO fun!πŸ˜ŒπŸ™Œ. We Room 15 got there I was SO exited to make Kawakawa plant so as I was looking I saw a little bug, Well like usual I will just leaf it be (Haha did you get it because it was on a leaf and yea ha...ha just me laughing ok😐). Well I saw it and it was blue, I don't know but I think that it was a ladybug but I didn't mind. Anyways this is my work I hope you like it and also please pop in to the May road school site and check everyones blog posts and also if you have any questions or anything you need to tell me that is POSITIVE, HELPFUL and THOUGHTFUL! feel free to comment down below and also stay safe and be kind, ENJOY!πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„


Fact: Did you know that Kawakawa leaves are good for cuts, bruses, stings and also you can chew it to stop your teeth hurting.


Question: Do you have a Kawakawa bush at the back or front of your house?.



No comments:

Post a Comment