Thursday 15 October 2020

Adventure for reading👍😊 Pizzzzzaaa🙊

 Hi there fellow viewer

Welcome, welcome to my blog post about My hiking on mount Everest (Hiking on reading). I was pretty bored up that mountain so I took a TURN!. What I mean by taking a turn is by looking at my duffy books and reading it so I can fill out the form to reading up at mount Everest (filling out the reading log)👍. I actually enjoyed reading guts and smile by Raina something (I don't know her name?). Anyways I saw my sister walking up mount Everest to help ME find my phone😉(Me finding my reading log). Well when I got back from mount Everest My mum took me to school and handed in my reading log because I found it and other people did but just some people didn't but on Wednesday miss Little was room 15's teacher and at the end of Wednesday andrea spoke to miss Little and said that ROOM 15 WON! and the whole of Room 15 got exited and jumped up and down.


Fun fact: Reading is very helpful for your learning!👍




 

No comments:

Post a Comment