Monday 26 October 2020

Ideas on media๐Ÿ˜„

 Hi there fellow viewer!

Welcome to my lucky blog post about MEDIA!๐Ÿ˜„. Media is a source of internet we use on devices. Social media is media, Newspaper can be a media and more but all of this inventing has caused us humans to go on medias. News paper are probably used by your parents and video games are used by teens and little kids. Question: Have you ever heard about video games called Call of duty, Among us and fortnite?. Books are a media and thats almost all of the media gone ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคฏ........What......

Anyways it's so much medias out there that you can't name like I never knew that a bus is a media because at the back of the bus it has labels of movies (New movies) and even billboards but in the 1900s or whatever they had to glue paper onto a big piece of wood and yes I know.... MIND BLOWING!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฏ. If you have any questions and answers you need to tell me, Please do comment. It will be very helpful to help me with my blogging and other stuff.


Fun fact: 3.81 people use media!๐Ÿคฏ

 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mapa. I like how you explained what you learnt and what surprised you in your blog post. Did you think about what media is for? What is its purpose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Phil
      Thanks for your comment!. What surprised me in the learning of media is how much people use media and why am I concerned?..... It's because that media is all around and people lose track on media that they have been on it for as least the whole day and 24/7. I didn't think that much about whats media for and whats the purpose because I didn't think that much of it that time but now I think it's a big concern because of people using it everyday.
      -Mapa

      Delete
    2. I think you've made a good point Mapa. It can be easy to spend a lot of time on social media. That's why I've turned my notifications off so that I'm not always checking my phone. Do you have any tips for people so that they don't spent too much time on social media?

      Delete
    3. I think my best tip is to not go on Media for that long. Maybe cut of the media and spend time of work, maybe going to the gym, Going for walks with your dog and you could try to catch up with your friends but my label for media is.... DON'T SPEND MUCH TIME OF MEDIA!!

      Delete